Search in:

Trenčianska Teplá

Split campaign since 2005

The foundation stone for the Považský cukor a.s. sugar factory was laid in 1900. The first campaign took place the following year.

Považský cukor a.s. was the first sugar factory in Slovakia to start splitting its campaign in 2005. This means that we process 60 per cent of the thick juice in the autumn campaign of the current year and the remaining 40 per cent in the spring thick juice campaign of the following year. This enables us to produce sugar at the factory all year round, providing our customers with an even more reliable supply.


Považský cukor a.s.
Cukrovarská 311/9
SK – 914 01 Trenčianska Teplá

Related Topics

Guided factory tours

Sugar production


Sustainability by nature